On April 27, the Pulitzer Prize winning novelist Marilynne Robinson will deliver the 2017 Ingersoll Lecture at Harvard Divinity School. To prepare for her visit, the Divinity School is offering several workshops, open to all, to give everyone a chance to discuss some of her works before she arrives on campus. In case you would like to read in advance over the winter break, here is the schedule:
- Friday, Feb 10, noon – 1 pm, Braun Room: Matthew Potts will lead a discussion of Marilynne Robinson’s first novel, Housekeeping.
- Friday, March 3, noon – 1 pm, Braun Room: Michelle Sanchez will lead a discussion of a few of Marilynne Robinson’s essays, TBD.
- Friday, April 7, noon – 1 pm, Braun Room: Stephanie Paulsell will lead a discussion of Gilead, the first novel in Marilynne Robinson’s recent trilogy.
- Thursday, April 27, 10 – 11:30 am, Braun Room: Marilynne Robinson will meet with the workshop participants and respond to questions.
- Thursday, April 27, 5:15 pm: Ingersoll Lecture (more details to come)
Paine Lecture Hall, Harvard University, 3 Oxford St
Thu., Apr. 27, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
***Here is a printable map of Harvard Divinity School.***
Thank you, Pat, for the tip!